The newest tech IPO of the yr is GitLab, which begins trading at present. Its preliminary public providing shall be extremely watched by these desirous about cloud computing platforms. Right here’s what it’s essential to know:
- What’s GitLab? it’s a cloud-based depository of software program. The platform permits builders to share and contribute to one another’s work. On this approach, GitLab competes most instantly with Microsoft’s GitHub.
- What alternate will GitLab commerce on? GitLab will commerce on the Nasdaq, starting at present, October 14, 2021.
- What’s GitLab’s stock ticker image? GitLab will commerce below the ticker “GTLB”
- What number of GTLB shares can be found? 10,400,000 shares of Class A typical stock shall be up for buy, per an organization press release.
- How a lot will GTLB shares price? The IPO value of 1 GTLB share is $77.
- How a lot is GitLab value? As Bloomberg notes, at $77 per share, GitLab has a market cap of $11 billion. What its market cap shall be by the tip of at present relies upon on if the shares rise or fall.
- Anything to learn about GitLab? As Quick Firm’s Julia Herbst reviews, GitLab is likely one of the few firms on the earth with no bodily headquarters. The 1,300-strong firm is totally distant.