Though most workplaces are nonetheless attempting to navigate the continued uncertainty of the pandemic (and plenty of put their return-to-office plans on maintain), many employees proceed to be smitten by their employers. A lot in order that their nameless suggestions on Comparably’s platform means that they’re the “Happiest Employees” in 2021. Amongst the top-ranked companies with greater than 500 employees:
- Farmers Insurance coverage
- Zoom Video
And the high 5 SMBs:
- Fetch Rewards
“In our annual evaluation of the place the happiest employees are, Comparably appears to be like at a mix of metrics that contribute to happiness at work, from honest pay, advantages, and clear targets, to pleasure for the firm and the work itself,” stated Comparably CEO Jason Nazar. That is no small feat given the Nice Resignation and the continued spike in employee burnout.
For example the delta between the happiest employees and people from different companies, Comparably pulled key stats together with:
- A median of 95% of employees from the top-rated giant companies and 98% from the top-rated SMB stated their work atmosphere was optimistic, in comparison with solely 79% of employees sitewide.
- A median of 93% of employees from the top-rated giant companies and 96% from the top-rated SMB stated they’d clear firm targets they had been invested in, in comparison with solely 62% of employees sitewide.
- A median of 88% from the top-rated giant companies and 92% from the top-rated SMB stated they had been enthusiastic about going to work every day, in comparison with solely 66% sitewide.
- The general happiness rating for giant and SMB was 91% and 94%, respectively, in comparison with solely 69% and 82% sitewide.
See the full list of 100 companies (giant and small) here.