Some of the-anticipated IPOs of the week occurs as we speak because the eco-friendly shoemaker Allbirds heads for the general public markets. The IPO comes just a little over two months because the firm formally introduced its plans. As Quick Firm’s Connie Lin reported on the time, Allbirds footwear are a favourite amongst Silicon Valley tech yuppies and the common shopper thinking about sustainable items. Its wool footwear are made out of plant-based threads.
As for the IPO itself, right here’s what it is advisable know:
- What’s Allbirds? It’s a sustainability-focused footwear maker and a licensed B Company, which suggests it’s required to stability earnings with what’s greatest for society. It was based in 2016 and is predicated in San Francisco.
- Which change will Allbirds debut on? Allbirds will debut on the Nasdaq International Choose Market.
- What’s going to Allbirds’ stock ticker be? Allbirds will commerce below the ticker “BIRD” (after all).
- What number of BIRD shares can be found? In accordance with a company press release, there will likely be 20,192,307 shares of Class A standard stock on provide.
- How a lot will BIRD shares value? The IPO worth of BIRD stock is $15 per share.
- How a lot will Allbirds increase as we speak? If all shares promote for $15, Allbirds will increase just a little over $300 million as we speak.